Updated April 24, 2020
During the Covid-19 emergency, here at AVSG, we have enacted the following measures to protect our clients, pet patients, and staff at all of our practices:
- Only essential veterinary staff and pet patients are allowed in our building.
- We ask that all paperwork be completed prior to arrival using the forms available online
- Park in the parking lot in front of the AVSG building at 2965 Edinger, Tustin CA. Only park in designated parking spots. Do not park in front of the cones.
- Clients are asked to call the appropriate clinic to let them know you have arrived.
- For clients’ safety, we ask that you stay in your parked car and wait for further instruction from the appropriate clinic. Do not get out of your car.
- Upon instruction via phone, proceed to the tent in front of the building. A technician from the practice will take your pet. Please return to your car.
- We ask that all clients wear a mask (scarf or cloth over their mouth and nose).
- Please wait in your car until the exam or treatment is completed, and our staff will communicate with you over the phone.
- We are requesting that you do not transport pets if you are ill and limit the number of people at appointments.
We greatly appreciate all of our clients that follow these efforts to keep our staff healthy, so we can continue to provide specialty care to Orange County pets.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.